How to: Bridge Assets From ETH to Polygon
DinoSwap Users have two options transfer funds to the Polygon Network
The first option, shown below, highlights instructions for porting assets via the MATIC Bridge. You can also following this guide for reference:
1. Go to: https://wallet.matic.network/
2. Connect your Metamask wallet and sign the transaction to confirm.
3. Click “Move funds from Ethereum to Polygon”
When you are ready to transfer, hit continue. It will take 7-8 minutes for your tokens to arrive on your wallet address on Polygon Main net.
The second option, shown below, highlights instructions on how to transfer funds from Ethereum to Polygon via the DinoSwap Paleo Bridge
For the convenience of our users, we have integrated a bridge interface on the DinoSwap Home Page.
1) Unlock your wallet
- Go to https://app.dinoswap.exchange/
- Click on the “Unlock Wallet”? button
- MetaMask will ask you to switch to “Matic Mainnet”?
2) Bridge to Polygon
- Choose DINO (or other supported token like USDC)
- Define the desired amount
- Click the “Approve & Bridge”? button
- MetaMask will ask you to switch to “Ethereum Mainnet”?
3) Wait for bridging
- MetaMask will ask you to confirm “approval”?
- MetaMask will ask you to confirm “transfer”?
- Wait until the bridging process has been confirmed
Last modified 1yr ago